Gatha praya

Gatha praya is a cultural festival sman 3 bandung in 2017.At the event  I become a participant of this festival.Gatha praya invite a number of famous singers in Indonesia such as Hivi, Nidji, Elephant kind.In the event there is also an art performance students sman 3 bandung is mk , band3, Tiloe's theater and others.My friends at the Jhs join this event.I'm very shy because my hair is bald.Before the event I and students class 10 sman 3 Bandung ,We have the test is LDKS or "Latihan dasar kepemimpinan siswa".At the morning the participants of Gatha praya parade surround around sman 3 Bandung to promote this event .At afternoon the participants entertain performance art from sman 3 bandung that is mk ,band 3 and Tiloe's theater.At evening the participants increasingly more and more.At evening there are appearance from Hivi,Nidji,and Elephant Kind.



Thank you for reading  my blog

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

dialogue in the canteen

Maa Dream