Turbud BALI skuuy

First day in bali i went to krisna because my plane delay and  i didnt go to tanah lot after that i went to Jimbaran to ate some food but when i would ate some food, the rains came through to all of jimbaran tourist , at the moment  i and my friends ran to the restaurant for shade from the rain and i and my friends didnt eat anything.After that i went to hotel before i left from bus tour leader gave me food because i didnt eat anytihing after that i ate the food and slept.

Second day in Bali i went to Tanjung Benoa . At there many water sport we can do at there ,one of them was snorkeling which i and my friends did and then ate some food. After that i went to Masjid Pudjamandala . After that i went to Pandawa beach . At there , i took some photos with my friends an at there i just had little time because i must went to GWK ,at GWK i and all my friends 3'2020 took photo together. After that i went to DEVDAN Show.At there I saw amazing performence about culture Indonesia.

Third day ind bali i went to Tirta Empul  and saw many culture there are  I must used fabric if used short pants and  i saw ceremony but i dont know the name of ceremony . After that i went to Kintamani to ate some foods but my tongue still not suitable with bali foods. And than i went to Panglipuran village. At there i took photos after that  the rain came through and i trapped at there.After that  I went to Nirmala Hotel for MAKRAB 3'2020 . I used bohemian clothes and at there i saw movie and live music .

At the last day , I went Kuta Beach and at there I took photos with my friends and i went to the beachwalk mall with my friends but the mall still closed and before that my friend bought coconut and drunk that and gave that to me .  After that i went again to Krisna at there i ate some foods . And then i went to Bedugul . At there i saw beautifull view and i took photos with my friends . At the night, I went to harbor to crossing over. After that i went to the station to my sweet home Bandung city . 

TURBUD IS GOOD PROGRAM FOR STUDENT BECAUSE WE CAN HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE AND MEMORIES 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

dialogue in the canteen

Maa Dream