Januar : Hi ,there
Aldi      :oh Hello
Januar :What is your name?
Aldi      :Im rivaldi you can call me aldi
Januar:Oh nice to meet you aldi My name is januar
Aldi     :Nice too meet you too
Januar :How old are you?
Aldi :Im 15 years old and you
Januar:Im 15 years old too
Januar:Where do you live?
Aldi     :I live in jalan cijerah where do you live?
Januar :I live in jalan cijoho
Aldi     :oh cijoho  is very far from my home
Januar:Yeah iknow its very far
Aldi     :whats your favorite subject at senior highschool?
Januar:I Love science ,especially biology,whats yours?
Aldi  :Cool,I like math better than science
Januar:Why?
Aldi :Because I like counting mora than reading and memorize lesson
Januar:oh I see
Aldi:it looks like I need to go ,the bell is alreadyrung
Januar:Yeah mee too see you later aldi
Aldi:see you later too januar

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

dialogue in the canteen

Maa Dream